Drive to artsy Ubud and meet with local artisan who will warmly welcoming you and share their knowledge about painting. Suit you apron then start your painting class while sipping local wine pairing with finger foods. In the end visit local winery before return to hotel
Drive to artsy Ubud to meet with local artisan to learn about painting. Today’s painting class set in in the beautiful garden of one of the Museum in Mas village. Shaded by trees and umbrellas, learn to bring ideas onto the canvass under careful guidance of the experienced painter. Born, raised and trained in Bali, the painter engages in contemporary art and aside from that has experience as painting instructor for students with different levels of expertise. It is well suited also to beginners. While painting, sip different local Balinese wines paired with finger food. A glass of locally grown Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Merlot is served, each along with the matching finger foods during the painting workshop.
- Transportation with driver by private air-conditioned vehicle, and water provided in the car.
- Service of English speaking local guide.
- All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
- Painting workshop including all materials.
- Meal as specified (L=lunch)
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Other services than mentioned.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
Terms & Conditions
Not suitable for Kids or under 16 Years Old.