Begins the journey to the so called heaven gate of Bali. Situated in the foot of Mount Belibis, East Bali. The heaven gate located inside of Pura Penataran Lemuyang Luhur facing to the greatest Mount Agung which create the most amazing and breathtaking view. Then hopping to Tirta Gangga Water Palace and swim or relaxing in Virgin beach.
Take a scenic drive through the hills to Karangasem, a charming town in eastern Bali. The first stop at Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang. It is one of Bali’s nine directional temples and is of great significance to the Balinese culture and religion. Here you will see the famous Gate of Heaven overlook to Agung volcano the biggest volcano in Bali. From this Gate you will see The Heaven of beautiful Bali, like you are standing in the sky. We will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into swimming pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning. The last visit is Virgin Beach, it is the best place to spend your time in beach to relax and you can swim with clean beautiful sea water. Afterward return to your hotel. (L)
- Private air conditioned transportation with mineral water provided in the car.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees and activities as mentioned
- Meal as specified (L=lunch)
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Other services than mentioned.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.