Take a speedboat at noon to tour Komodo National Park. The tour begins with a hike to the top of Kelor Island, continues with a visit to Rinca Island to see the Komodo dragon, and concludes with a spectacular sunset at Kalong Island while watching flying foxes leave their nest to embark on nighttime food hunts. Once it gets dark, head back to Labuan Bajo.
Embark in a speedboat and travel to Komodo National Park. The first stop will be Kelor Island, where you can climb to the peak for a panoramic view of Komodo National Park. Continue to Manjerite Beach, which has a shallow 3-5 meter depth, good clarity, and an abundance of colorful species, including clownfish, scorpionfish, angelfish, and even blue ribbon eels. This location is ideal for snorkeling. Proceed to Rinca Island to observe the Komodo Dragons in their natural surroundings, and conclude with a spectacular sunset at Kalong Island while watching flying foxes leave their nest to embark on nighttime food hunts. Once it gets dark, head back to Labuan Bajo.
- Return hotel transfer (pick up and drop off limited Labuan Bajo area)
- One time onboard lunch set
- One time snack
- Free mineral water
- Free rental of snorkeling gear
- Onboard tour guide
- Passenger insurance
- Personal expenses on the island
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Personal travel Insurance
- Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
- Komodo National Park fee
- Weekend: IDR 475.000
- Weekdays: IDR 500.000
- Price is subject to change without prior notice
Terms & Conditions
Price is per person and includes all taxes. Subject to availability. This is joined in trip by speed boat.