Escape to the remote area of North Bali to return into the nature, guided by a local expert to explore the dense of Tamblingan rain forest and experience to cross the pristine of Tamblingan Lake on Traditional non-motorized boat. Cap off the day with lunch with view over the hidden waterfall in the middle of the Jungle.
Drive to North Bali where our expert local guide is awaits. Once arrive in Tamblingan near Munduk village you will be welcomed by mist, dense jungle and picturesque of Bali’s twin lake.
Start the 1,5 hours short hike to explore Tamblingan jungle accompanied by sounds of dancing trees and birds, during the hike you will encounter distinctive vegetation ,wild orchid, lianas, hanging trees, fern etc. at some point you can try to hanging on the trees and act like a Tarzan.
Once arrive at Tambliangan Lakeside, jump on a non-motorized traditional boat to cross the Tamblingan Lake. Tamblingan Lake is the only lake in Bali where motorized boat are prohibited to operate to keep its pristine and sustainability
Drive to our local restaurant, located in the middle of the jungle and set in front of private Golden Valley waterfall. Take short walk through coffee plantation and once arrive at the restaurant, you are able to take a dip to refresh your body before enjoying your lunch.
After lunch return to hotel. (L)
- Transportation with driver by private air-conditioned vehicle, and water provided in the car.
- Service of English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
- Meal as specified (L=lunch)
- Trekking guide
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Other services than mentioned.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
What to bring.
Trekking shoes, insect/mosquito repellent, extra clothes if interested to swim in the waterfall.
Terms & Conditions
Moderate trekking, strong fitness level is not necessary