Within the same day, discover some of the highlights of the park such as Padar Island, Pink Beach, Kanawa Island, Taka Makassar, and of course Komodo island with its lizards.
You will be picked up by our driver, then drive to the harbor where our speed boat awaits. Cruise from Labuan Bajo to Padar Island, which offers the most spectacular and breathtaking views of the surrounding park and the three-colored white, pink, and black beaches. Continue across the marine national park to Komodo Island. The biggest island in the Komodo National Park with approximately 390 hectares is home to the unique Komodo dragons and other wild animals. Join the rangers on a hike up into the hills to discover the dragons, which are the largest living species of lizards, growing to a length of up to three meters. After the encounter with these animals, relax on the fascinatingly pinky sand at Pink beach and cool off with a dip into the crystal-clear blue water at Manta Point, a station where the rays get their skin cleaned by small fish. Snorkeling here provides a close look at the majestic Manta rays. Nearby awaits Taka Makassar, a small sand islet in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by crystal-clear water and coral. On the way back to Labuan Bajo stop by at Kanawa Island, a dreamy spot known for great snorkeling with an abundance of marine life.
Return to the harbor (L)
- Return hotel transfer (pick up and drop off limited Labuan Bajo area)
- One-time onboard lunch set
- One time snack
- Free mineral water
- Free rental of snorkeling gear
- Onboard tour guide
- Passenger insurance
- Personal expenses on the island
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Personal travel Insurance
- Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
- Komodo National Park fee
- Weekend: IDR 475.000
- Weekdays: IDR 500.000
- Price is subject to change without prior notice
Terms & Conditions
The price is per person and includes all taxes.