Embark on a speed boat to Nusa Penida Island, one of three sister Islands of Bali. The journey begins with the so-called Broken Beach and the Angel’s Billabong tidal pool before leading to the iconic cliff at Kelingking Beach and soak up in the clear crystal water of Crystal Bay.
Just a 45-minute speedboat ride from Sanur Beach lies the lesser-known Nusa Penida, surprising with stunning limestone cliffs, rolling green hills and turquoise bays with crystal-clear water. Known to the Balinese as the “Island of Demons” and once a place for outcasts, this untouched paradise is perfect for explorers looking beyond the beaten trail.
Be met by the guide and be transferred to Sanur Beach. Embark on a short speed boat ride to Nusa Penida. Disembark at the little town of Toyapakeh and explore the rocky west coast of the island.
Make a stop at Kelingking Secret Point, a hidden beach rapidly gaining fame. The limestone cliff covered in lush green resembles a T-Rex shape and hides a beautiful beach 400 metres below which requires quite an effort to get to.
Then, discover the so-called ‘Broken Beach’ Pasih Uug, an emerald bay filled with turquoise ocean water through a hole in a cliff. Just nearby is Angel’s Billabong, a natural tidal pool of sharp volcanic rock, into which the powerful waves are crashing during high tide and which is flat as a mirror during low tide.
Lunch is served during the day at a simple local eatery. End the day with a visit to the secluded Crystal Bay, a palm-fringed white sandy beach facing Ceningan Island. The crystal-clear waters are swimmable during calmer tides. In the late afternoon, return to the jetty for a transfer back to Bali. (L)
Price in USD per person:
- 2 pax: 65.00
- 3 pax: 58.00
- 4 pax: 49.00
- 5 pax and up: 45.00
- Private return hotel transfer (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Sanur)
- Return speed boat transfer from and to Sanur harbor
- Private air-conditioned vehicle in Nusa Penida
- Entrance fees
- Additional charge for pick up from Nusa Dua and Jimbaran at USD 5/vehicle (1-4 pax)
- Additional charge for pick up from Uluwatu, Canggu and Central Ubud at USD 10/vehicle (1-4 pax)
- Other services not clearly mentioned
- Personal expense
Terms & Conditions
- Nusa Penida is new destination in Bali that has not have any proper road.
- Most of the road are bumpy.
- During high season, traffic jam can be so heavy.