That question might be frequently asked by travelers around the world who love to come to Bali for their holiday, and the answer is erected like a fresh breeze after such a long period of a hard time. If you waiting for a “YES” answer, then your waiting period is over. Yup! you heard me right.
Indonesia’s Government is officially opening the border for International tourists to come to Bali starting on October 14, 2021. However, there are some pre-departure and on arrival requirements that need to be filled for every tourist before coming to Bali.
The following are the requirements for International tourists to enter Bali:
- Pre-departure requirement:
- Coming from a country with confirmation cases level 1 and 2 with a positivity rate below 5 percent
- Negative results of RT-PCR test samples taken maximum 3×24 hours before departure time
- Evidence of complete vaccination with the second dose carried out at least 14 days before departure and written in English, in addition to the language of the country of origin
- Health insurance with a minimum coverage value of 100,000 US dollars and includes financing for handling Covid-19
- Proof of confirmation of payment for accommodation while in Indonesia, accommodation providers and third parties
- On arrival requirement:
- Every single tourist need to be quarantined for 5 days by personal expense
- Fill out e-HAC via PeduliLindungi application, available on Play store and App store.
- Carry out RT test -PCR on arrival at your own expense.
- Travelers can wait for the results of the RT-PCR test at the accommodation that has been reserved.
- If the results are negative, then the traveler can quarantine in a quarantine place that has been reserved for 5 days, then perform RT-PCR on day 4 at night.
- Once the 4th day is negative, then on the 5th day you can get out of quarantine and enjoy Bali freely
Who will be able to come to Bali?
The current list of countries permitted to arrive directly in Bali are:
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
Updated Visa information for foreigners to Indonesia
Visa Kunjungan, may also be used as Tourist Visa. It can be applied online, information at https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id/info.xhtml, or at the nearest Indonesian embassy portal whenever available.