The Government of the Republic of Indonesia temporarily prohibits foreigners from entering/transiting the Indonesian Territory.
Who can enter Indonesia?
- Indonesian citizens.
- Holders of lawful and valid Visa and/or Residence Permits will be allowed to enter Indonesia at designated immigration border controls referring to the health protocol.
- Such Visa or Residence Permits consist of:
- Official visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Visit visa
- Temporary Stay Visa
- Official Residence Permit
- Diplomatic Residence Permit
- Temporary Stay Permit
- Permanent Stay Permit
- Crew members arriving by their own transports.
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Business Travel Card holder (ABTC)
- Traditional Border Crossing pass/card holder will be allowed to enter Indonesia.
- Transport operators must ensure every passenger providing a valid declaration of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) with a negative result.
What visa can I apply to enter?
–Visit Visa will be granted to foreinger with a single-entry visa (B211) for the following purposes:
- an emergency and essential work;
- a business meeting;
- purchase of goods;
- a probationary period for foreign workers;
- a medical, food, and humanitarian aid worker; and
- a crew member who joins the vessel in Indonesia.
-Temporary stay visa will be granted to foreigeners for a work activity and/or non-work activity.
- Temporary stay visa for the work activity is granted to a foreign worker:
- as a professional or expert;
- who joins to work on ships, on vessels, or installations operating in the Indonesian maritime zone, territorial sea, continental shelf, and Indonesian Exclusive Economic Zone;
- whose job is quality control of goods or products;
- who conducts workplace inspections and audit;
- whose work with an aftersales service;
- who installs and repairs machine;
- with a non-permanent work in constructions;
- with a probationary period for skilled works.
- Temporary stay visa for the non-work activity is granted to a foreigner for:
- a foreign investment;
- a family reunion;
- retirement travel.
Free visa facility and visa on arrival (VOA) are temporarily suspended until the Covid-19 pandemic is declared over by a ministry or agency mitigating the Covid-19 outbreak.
What are health requirements to enter Indonesia?
Foreign nationals (selected) will be allowed to enter the Indonesian Territory under following requirements:
a. health certificate in English from health authorities in their country;
b. have been 14 (fourteen) days in regions/countries that are free of the Covid-19 virus;
c. a consent letter to do a self-quarantine for 14 (fourteen) days in a designated place arranged by the government of the Republic of Indonesia.